Saturday, February 14, 2009

Five Things I’ve Learned From Cooking Games


Fast paced cooking games online have taught me a thing or two… or five.

1.Stay focused. If you let your attention waver for just a moment while playing cooking games, you’ve lost your way and you’ll likely lose your game. You must remain focused at all times while playing.

2.Speed it up! I might like to stop and think about the moves I’m making, but I’m certainly not the majority when it comes to cooking games. You have to be fast and stay that way the whole time.

3.Try new things. There are so many kinds of cooking games, I was overwhelmed initially. But then as I started to try the different kinds, I realized that I really liked many of the games that I initially thought I might be frustrated with.

4.Cooking game clear the mind. When my mind is troubled, I can pull up a cooking game and immediately start working on frying up something or flipping something on the grill instead of stewing. It’s a nice break.

5.Cooking games are best if you share. If you really want to enjoy cooking games, you should share the experience with friends.

No comments: