Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cooking Games and Making Pizza


One of my favorite cooking games is one where you make pizzas and rush them out to waiting customers. The first few times I played I was pretty terrible. In fact, it took my two tries to realize that you can’t just make any pizzas you want, you have to make the pizzas that the customers are requesting if you want to progress and win the game – oops!

But once I had the basics figured out I got pretty good at playing cooking games and making pizza. You’re given an order and you have to start slinging ingredients and popping those pizzas in the oven if you’re going to make it in time. You have to time the removable of the pizzas with the orders being placed which requires essentially being in two places at once. Or at least doing two things at once. Once you get going though you fall into a pattern which helps you finish the game and move from level to level easily enough. Fortunately the challenge is a fun one.

No comments: