Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cooking Games and Grilling


The grilling cooking games were supposed to be easy, and they seemed that way until I tried to play them. Playing cooking games is often straightforward. You have to cook certain items in order so that you can fill customer orders at a staggering rate. If you don’t move fast enough, food starts burning on the grill and you lose points. You can’t move food off the grill until it’s time to put it on a plate and you can only arrange the food in order of plate – no skipping ahead.

The first few times I played the grilling cooking games, I failed miserably. However, as I played a bit more I got a better handle on it and started to do tolerably well at least. I’m certainly not a pro, but I can hold my own when friends and I decide to have a contest to see who can do the best with the cooking games. So far I haven’t won a single contest, but I have dreams of some day doing well enough to be considered a grill master.

No comments: