Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cooking Games: Online Cake Shops


I love baking and I love the idea of being able to decorate a cake. Unfortunately, I’m not really very good at either, but I at least get to play around with the idea of fanciful cupcakes and fun when I’m playing cooking games. Of the many cooking games available, the best are the cooking games that bring you inside an online cake shop. In these games, you’re given any number of desserts to improve with icing and designs.

If I were to ever try and frost a cake by hand, it would be an interesting mess. Doing the cake decoration as part of a cooking game, I’m able to see just how much I can really do with my creativity, even if my hands aren’t trained to hold an icing tube. Playing cooking games like the cake shop let me flex my creative muscle which is very nice in a day and age often without creativity. I like trying things that are new and fun for me, and decorating cakes as I can n online cooking games is definitely something new and exciting.

No comments: