Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cooking Games and Breakfast


Of all the online cooking games, my favorite is easily the breakfast one. I am a terrible cook in reality and can barely make toast, but online I am a cooking whiz. I can whip up a delicious breakfast without blinking. And I can do it again and again. I start with the hot griddle. Then I start tossing on the important things – pancakes, eggs and hashbrowns. Then comes the bacon and ham. All of it cooks at once while I start filling plates.

It’s tricky to stay on top of the orders, but I have it down to a science. I cook and serve in the online cooking games until I just can’t keep up anymore. The first time I played, I didn’t even get two order out the door – I cooked the wrong things that burned up accidentally. But today I could probably play for close to an hour just moving up the levels and storing up points who who-knows-what. Fortunately, it’s not the points that matter in this game – it’s the amount of fun you have playing it!

No comments: