Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Favorite Cooking Games


I love cooking games, and among the hundreds available online, I like the ones that are a bit different. Granted, everyone loves cooking games that include making pizza or flipping burgers, but pushing the envelope into something new and different is much more rewarding to a gamer such as myself.

Breakfast cooking games are among my favorites. I love to pull all of the pieces together for a great breakfast. The beauty of playing breakfast games is that there are so many varieties and levels of detail you can do even for simple family of five or six. Start with a simple breakfast of eggs and bacon. Perhaps grill some toast as well.

Then you can move on to the truly exquisite breakfast items including quiche and frittatas. Finding online cooking games that have the full variety of breakfast games will be tricky, certainly, but when you find one, you’ll be practicing not only your most crucial skill of flipping eggs, but you might wind up tossing a few pancakes as well.

No comments: