Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cooking Games Online


When you play cooking games online, you’re able to enjoy a whole different variety of girl games. Cooking games are special because they are different from the more typical dress up game. My cooking game favorites include:


Pizza Making Games – I love to create virtual pizzas almost as much as I like to create the real thing. Making pizza is a fun way to exercise a bit of creativity in the placement of toppings and a nice way to practice online for something you might very well make on your own that evening.

Grilling Games – I also really like the games where you get to grill things. It’s a race against the clock to get the right things on the grill and get them served up and flipped before your run out of time or things get burned. Getting it right level after level is especially challenging.

Ethnic Games – I also love the cooking games from other countries where I get to create the various ethnic foods I love so much in real life. Making different items online gives me a pretty good idea of what it takes to make that sort of thing in my own kitchen.

No comments: