Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cooking Games and Appliances


It’s a shame, but cooking games can be ruined by bad appliances. There’s a reason that so many people spend huge amounts of money to update their kitchens. They want the top of the line appliances, and this makes sense if you’re struggling to come up with the right conditions to cook your favorite meals and play some serious cooking games.

For example, last night I was playing some cooking games of my own. I went to make brownies. I started the cooking games as you always should by following instructions about preheating the oven. Unfortunately, my oven is about thirty years old and doesn’t heat very well, or at least not evenly. So the cooking games I was playing didn’t really work out. The brownies I was trying to make for a friend almost burned around the sides, but the center was still absolutely dough. You could actually reach in and scoop it out the same way you could in the bowl I mixed it. It was a very frustrating, although delicious in a gooey way, cooking game.

No comments: