Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cooking Games Online and Sheer Boredom


I’ll admit that there have been times in the past that I was bored. I was bored trying to find things to for entertainment, but those days are past. The cooking games I’ve been playing have livened things up for me considerably. I like anything to do with food, of course, but playing cooking games online lets me put a bit of my brain to use trying to keep the games organized and it lets me use some memory and balancing skills to get orders right without actually having to get up and soil my own kitchen (that would require clean up.)

To play cooking games, you simply try to keep up with orders as they come in. The “customers” in the cooking games will ask you to make things like barbeque or pizzas and you have to work the grill or the ovens to get the orders right each time without fail. The cooking games let you practice your hand-eye coordination and require you to be organized or you’ll start burning the food that you’re supposed to be preparing. All in all, the cooking games online are addicting yet still more than amusing to play.

No comments: